Job Title: Sales Executive
Location Preferred: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and Bengaluru. Karnantaka
Min. Experience Required: 1 to 3 year
Ecopack India, established in 2011, carries forward 80+ years of legacy of Ecopack Worldwide in manufacturing baking molds and packaging solutions, in India. In addition to that, we constantly strive to create products that cater to the Indian hospitality & confectionery industry, to strengthen our growing team.
Our growing Food Packaging business seeks an experienced, motivated Sales Representative to meet customers, help them find what they need, and upsell new products. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb product knowledge. The candidate has to be self-motivated to do field visits and acquire customers. Also the ability to work well in a fast-paced
the environment is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Internal and External customer management and satisfaction
- Area mapping and to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, exhibitions and social media
- Ensure usage of CRM or MIS software
- Follow etiquettes like attire, attendance as per company policy
The Right Candidate and Our Expectations:
1. Achieve the budget assigned.
2. Follow the training planned.
3. Make a Permanent Journey Plan in assigned areas which should be followed rigorously
along the year
4. Analyze the competition in the market and report to the sales manager.
5. Make a weekly visit plan.
6. Daily interaction with the distributors to know:
- The main needs
- The stock available
- The new projects, if any
- Create one report per year on each distributors of the controlled area.
7. Create a Monthly Sales and Visit Summary report to be submitted every month.
8. Help sales manager in the forecast and develop sales program per the specific area.
9. Create and Make daily reporting formats for the Sales Manager.
10. Maintain contacts with the old clients.
11. Good communication skills, proactive, systematic way of working