Last updated November 6, 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ecopack India's Website, located at https://ecopackindia.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ecopackindia.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Ecopack India owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Ecopack India system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or Content or download Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Ecopack India or other generally available third party web browsers.
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services or Content by Ecopack India or its associates, service providers or sellers.
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Use, copy, display, mirror, reproduce, duplicate or frame the services, or any individual element within the Services, Ecopack India’s name, any Ecopack India trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or user generated content, without Ecopack India’s express written consent.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Ecopack India express written consent.
- Publish any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation.
Account & Obligation
- Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Ecopack India reserves the right to restrict access to (my account, premium features, seller area etc) areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, in their sole discretion.
- If Ecopack India provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Ecopack India reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
- Ecopack India may disable your user ID and password in their sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You shall be 18 or older to access the website and avail its services. If you are below 18 years of age, the service usage shall be deemed to be between your guardian and Ecopack India.
- You shall have only one active account on the website, any other accounts shall be considered as illegal
- Ecopack India is not liable to provide you the services. It has the discretion to provide the services as well as deny the services if users are identified to ignore the terms and conditions of the website
User Generated Content
- Ecopack India doesn’t claim any ownership rights in any User Generated Content that you make available to us and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit your User Content.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, blogs, recipes, audio material, video material and audio-visual material etc) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- You grant Ecopack India a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Ecopack India the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Ecopack India may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Ecopack India or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Ecopack India reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Ecopack India servers, or hosted or published upon this website & social media accounts.
- Notwithstanding Ecopack India rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Ecopack India may monitor such content but does not undertake to due diligence the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- Users may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
- Additionally, by uploading content to the site, you warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant Ecopack India the license described above.
- You also represent, warrant and agree that you have not and will not contribute any Content that contains or links to a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
Trademark & Copyright Policy
- Ecopack India and all its trademarks belong to Ecopack India Papercups Pvt Ltd.. Any infringement or copying of the trademarks will lead to a legal recourse.
- The content on Ecopack India cannot be utilized on any third party websites, printed material or any other digital or physical material without the express content of Ecopack India team. If such misuse has been found Ecopack India will ask for removal of such copy and if necessary go for legal recourse.
Policy & Privacy
Ecopack India defines the policy and privacy terms of the usage of the website. It can change or update the terms of the policy at any given time. Please refer to updated policy policy for more details.
Product Information & Price
Ecopack India sells from it’s own wide range of products. Ecopack India does not sell any products from a third party seller.
Ecopack India reserves the right to change, modify, and/or remove products and product details (including, but not limited to product description, minimum order quantity and product price).
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ecopack India makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ecopack India does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
Ecopack India will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Ecopack India has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
You accept that, as a private limited entity, Ecopack India has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Ecopack India officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Ecopack India officers, employees, sellers, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Ecopack India.
You hereby indemnify Ecopack India and undertake to keep Ecopack India indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Ecopack India to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Ecopack India legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Ecopack India arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Ecopack India other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Ecopack India may take such action as Ecopack India deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Ecopack India may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving any prior notice.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Pune, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Maharashtra.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com